MA, MSW, LCSW
Private Practice Therapist
Psychotherapist, private practice, adult, child and family psychotherapy, child custody mediation, co-parenting counseling, couples counseling, reunification counseling, stress reduction, and mindfulness meditation. Other areas of specialization include anxiety, depression, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and career counseling
Who I Am
As a licensed therapist with over three decades of experience in the field of mental health, I have helped thousands of kids, teens, adults, and families – and I would love to work with you.
My practice offers collaborative, confidential, clinically informed services to clients all over California, the community of Los Angeles, Santa Monica and NOMA (North of Montana). I provide evidence-based treatment for a wide range of presenting concerns, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, stress management, relationship problems, and more. My experience has positioned me well to provide expert support to parents, kids, and families dealing with divorce or separation.
My approach to the work is client-centered, humanistic, and supportive. Human beings are innately resilient, and I strive to mobilize you on your path towards health and wellbeing. No matter what challenges life has thrown your way, you don’t have to face them alone.
Contact me today to get the help you deserve.
- Years in Practice: 20 Years
- School: Stanford University
- Year Graduated: 1994
- License and State: LCSW 23493 California
- NASW (National Association of Social Workers)
- CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)
- AFCC (Association of Family and Conciliation Courts)
- August 1998 M.S.W. Clinical Social Work, Smith College
- June 1994 M.A. Health Education, Stanford University
- June 1991 B.A. Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, License Number LCS # 23493
9/2000-present. Psychotherapist, private practice: adult, child, teen and family psychotherapy, reunification psychotherapy, child custody mediation, parent coaching, co-parenting counseling, and psychological consulting. Other areas of specialization include working with families of high conflict divorce, depression, trauma, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and mindfulness meditation.
Certification and Professional Development
- 2001 Domestic Violence Training, Superior Court of Los Angeles Family Court Services.
- 1996 Critical Incident Stress Debriefing Certification-Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Clinic.
- 1989 Certified Mediator, Conflict Resolution Program of Santa Cruz County.
- Therapy for Children
- Therapy for Teens
- Therapy for Adults
- Therapy for Families
- Therapy for Couples
- Divorce Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Child Custody Mediation
- Parent Coaching
- Co-Parenting Counseling
- Reunification Therapy
Location and Areas Serviced
My office is conveniently located in Santa Monica (NOMA, North of Montana), and I provide services for clients from all over Los Angeles, Santa Monica and West Los Angeles region, both online and in person.
Come and enjoy the comfort of my family-friendly office space, where you may occasionally be greeted by our service dog, Mocha.
For the safety and privacy of my clientele, I do not have the building address listed online. Please contact me for further details!